Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000, Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win Exciting Prizes
Buddha Quiz Amazon Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Exciting Prizes
- Quiz Date – 24 May 2021
- Winner Announcement – 24 May 2021
How To Play Buddha Jayanti Amazon Quiz –
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app.
- Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz” Banner, tap on it.
- Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers Win – Exciting Prizes
Q1: In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Answer: C) Japan
Q2: By which of these Buddha Jayantis is the Buddha also known as?
Answer: A) Shakyamuni
Q3: Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Answer: D) Nepal
Q4: One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the Buddha Jayanti of the text?
Answer: B) Discourse on the Final Nirvana
Q5: The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Answer: A) Kandy
Q6: The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
Answer: A) Sangha
I hope this Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.