Funzone – Amazon 16th May 2021 Daily Quiz Answers: Participate And Win Sony DSLR Camera 1 prize, Amazon Quiz 16 May 2021 Answers is updated, Amazon Sony DSLR Camera Quiz Answer Live now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th May 2021 to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 5000 Pay Balance,
Amazon Sony DSLR Camera Quiz Answer Today 16 May 2021 Quiz Is Live Now. You Can Play The Amazon Fun Zone Quiz And Win Be Amazon Sony DSLR Camera Quiz Answer Today 16 May 2021. If You Are Looking For Fast And Right Answers Here Are All 5 Correct Answers To The Quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 16 May 2021
- Today Amazon Quiz Prize – Sony DSLR Camera
- Amazon Quiz Date – 16 May 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 17th May 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app.
- Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz” Banner, tap on it.
- Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers – 16 May 2021
Q1: A Species Of Bacteria Discovered Onboard The International Space Station Has Been Named After Which Indian Biodiversity Scientist?
Answer 1: Seyed Ajmal Khan
Q2: As Per A Survey Conducted By Duff & Phelps, Who Has Been Ranked As The Most Valuable Indian Celebrity For The 4th Consecutive Year In 2020?
Answer 2: Virat Kohli
Q3: Which Of These Former World Leaders Threw A Zoom Party In Quarantine To Celebrate His 90th Birthday?
Answer 3: Mikhail Gorbachev
Q4: What Is The Record For The Most Number Of Grand Slam Singles Titles Won By A Male Player In This Sport?
Answer 4: 20
Q5: When He Meets His Father During The ‘TIme Heist’ In Avengers: Endgame , He Introduces Himself By What Name?
Answer 5: Howard Potts
Amazon Sony DSLR Pay Camera Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||Sony DSLR Camera|
|Total Prizes:||1 Prize|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
|Based On:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||16 May 2021|
|Winners will be declared on:||17th May 2021|