T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play T20 Cricket Fever Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Details – 9 April 2021
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Exciting Prizes
- Quiz Date – 9 April
- Winner Announcement – 9 April 2021
How To Play T20 Cricket Fever Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers Today Win 9 April 2021 – Exciting Prizes
Q1: Which country will host the 2023 cricket world cup?
Answer 1: (B) India
Q2: Who is the first batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests?
Answer 2: (B) Sunil Gavaskar
Q3: Where was the first IPL match played?
Answer 3: (A) Bangalore
Q4: What is the total number of ODI matches played by Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer 4: (D) 463
Q5: Who was the captain of India in ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020?
Answer 5: (C) Harmanpreet Kaur
I hope this T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.