Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 May 2021 – Dear viewers Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is live now. and if you want to win Exciting Prizes by selecting correct answers options then do follow AmzQuiz.Com. You will get here fastest correct Answers to win Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz. So let’s check out today’s Quiz answers.
This Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest is Live Now. You can play the Flipkart Daily Trivia quiz and win Assured Prizes. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Daily Trivia Quiz Flipkart Quiz 20th May 2021
- Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
- Search “Game Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia answers Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 questions
- Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to Win Gifts.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Prizes – Exciting Prizes
- Based on- General Knowledge
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Contest Date – 20 May, 12.00 AM To 12:59 PM
- Contest Prize – Flipkart 1 Lakh + Prizes.
- Result – Immediately
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 20 May 2021 Answer Here :
Q1: Which country has won the most Under-19 Cricket World Cups?
Answer 1: India (A)
Q2: Which all-rounder is the captain of the West Indies ODI and T20I team?
Answer 2: Kieron Pollard (C)
Q3: Which ISL team was recently acquired by the world’s most valuable football group?
Answer 3: Mumbai City FC (A)
Q4: Who became the first player to score against 34 clubs in Champions League?
Answer 4: Lionel Messi (B)
Q5: Which country ended 2019 as FIFA’s top-ranked team with 1765 points?
Answer 5: Belgium (C)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 May 2021 This Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Contest is Live Now. You can play the Flipkart Daily Trivia quiz and win Assured Prizes. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.