Free Fire OB27 Advance Server Registrations – Free Fire is one of the popular online battle royale smartphone games in India which has seen a hike since last September. The game developers have not missed any change to make the gameplay interesting and in certain intervals, it keeps pushing new updates. On April 1st, 2021, the game developers released the Free Fire OB27 Advance Server which is supposed to be available until April 8. It seems that the advanced server is meant to deliver a pre-release experience to the players. This will allow users to experience some of the features which are going to arrive in the next update. Let’s have a closer look at the Free Fire OB27 Advance Server and how to register for it. Esports
What is Free Fire Advance Server?
Free Fire OB27 Advance Server is a form of beta server that will allow earlier access to the players for the upcoming update. On this server gaming enthusiasts will be able to experience new features like New Pet-Moony, new weapons, content, multiple characters, and a lot more which are going to arrive in the next update. If you’re interested in Free Fire Advance Servers, then let us tell you that the server is available for everyone and you can download it in a few simple steps – Free Fire OB27 Advance Server Registrations.
How to Download Free Fire OB27 Advance Server?
You can download the OB27 Advance Server, the APK file is available for download via the official website. Here’s how you can download the APK and enjoy the gameplay. Do note that only selected members with an Activation code will be able to down and play the Free Fire OB27 Advance Server.
- First, you need to visit the official Free Fire Advance Server website.
- Next, you need to login to the website using Facebook.
- You can see the “Download APK” button, tap on it and the Advance Server will start downloading.
- Do note that the APK file size is around 701MB, so make sure you have enough space on your smartphone.
- Once the download is complete, install the APK file on your respective device.
- Make sure you have enabled the “Install from Unknown Source” on your phone settings.
- Once the installation is completed launch the game on your phone.
- You need to enter the activation code to access the server.
How to Register for Free Fire OB27 Advance Server?
Here are the steps which you can follow to register for Free Fire OB27 Advance Server.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Free Fire Advance Server.
- Players need to log in via their Facebook account to register.
- You have to fill in all the required information.
- Once you’re done you are all set to go.
How to Get Activation Code for Free Fire OB27 Advance Server?
To get an Activation Code for Free Fire OB27 Advance Server you need to register yourself on the official website of the game. You can follow the aforementioned registration process to get you the activation code, which will help you in running the Free Fire OB27 Advance Server.
What are the Benefits of using Free Fire Advance Servers?
Free Fire Advance Servers comes with a series of benefits, that includes the following points.
- Players can try the newest features that are yet to be released for the public.
- Players can help in finding bugs and reporting them in advance.
- You might be among the only ones who had played something and it never goes official.
Free Fire OB27 Advance Server Top Features
Free Fire OB27 Advance Server allows a limited set of gaming enthusiasts to play the upcoming update in advance. Benefits and top features seem to be equivalent for us, it just gives you an upper edge to play the game more professionally when the latest version rolls out for the normal public. Here are the top features:
- Early Access
- Exclusive gameplay experience
- Valuable Feedback
- Bug Finding
Free Fire OB27 Update: Patch Notes and Top Features
Free Fire has finally rolled out the stable update of its most awaited OB27. The new update brings a ton of new features along with a host of interesting characters, skins, weapons, and more. Let’s take a closer look:
The company has added Clash Squad Season 6 to the game. Players can rank up to Gold III or above to receive the Clash Squad exclusive item – The Golden M500. Furthermore, the update also brings store adjustment for Clash Squad. With this, in every match, one store will be chosen for both teams for the entire match. The update also brings a new map known as Bermuda Remastered. This map is only available in Clash Squad mode in both casual and Rank. (Free Fire OB27 Advance Server Registrations)
Apart from this, the OB27 update also brings MVP for both the teams that will be displayed at the end of each match. It also brings new weapon attachments. The company says that all the weapons and their attachments will be permanently attached in Clash Squad.
Character & Pets
The Free Fire OB27 update brings a new character system and UI rework. The company has designed a new UI for the Character page. This allows you guys to navigate, change, and upgrade your Characters swiftly. Furthermore, the company has brought down the max level for Characters from 8 to 6. Awakening Character Skills will now the effect of the original Character skill. Upgrading Character levels will no longer cost any gold and diamonds.
The update also brings a new character known as Maro. The Character is a falconer and it comes with a special ability to increase damage with distance. The update also brings Xayne character who is a “Xtreme Sports lover who thrives under intense conditions”. The developers have also upgraded the performance of the Chrono, Wukong, Rafael, Hayato, and more characters.
The company has added two big changes in the battle royale mode. To start with first, the brand has optimised Vending machines. With this, players will find it easier to find and use the vending machine in the game. The vending machine location will be available on the map and it will be available on all maps.
The company is also bringing revival point. The feature is already available in Casual Mode and now the developers have introduced on all map. “We are glad that you guys are excited because your fallen teammates now have the opportunities to return to the battlefield. We will be making the revival point available on all the maps, let us know what you think!” the developers said.
The Free Fire OB27 update also brings new weapon known as Kord. The new weapon will be available in Battle Royale and Clash Squad modes. The new weapon is a LMG that has a base damage of 35 with magazine capacity of 80 arounds. One can crouch to activate machine-gun mode.
The game also improves other weapons. Here’s what all have increased for each weapon:
- Base Damage: 28 -> 30
- Minimum Damage: 11-> 12
- Burst Speed: +11%
- Recoil Build Up: +20%
- Base Damage: 24->25
- Rate of Fire: -5%
- Precise Shots: +1
- Accuracy: +25%
- Moving Accuracy: +13%
- Movement Speed While Shooting: +21%
- Accuracy: +8%
- Accuracy While Moving: +4%
- Max Recoil: -14%
- Headshot Multiplier: 550%->400%
- Effective range in Akimbo: -10%
- Recoil in Akimbo: +10%
- Max Recoil in Akimbo: +50%
- Reload Speed: -25%
- Removed the muzzle attachment slot.
- Magazine Size: 30->25
- Ballistic Rounds: Extra damage to Vehicles, barrels, and Gloo Walls: 1->0.6
- Damage multiplier to players behind Gloo Walls: 0.8 -> 0.6
- Minimum Damage: 25->30
- Players can now cook the Flashbang.
- Flash Duration: 8->2.2
- Increase the speed of smoke blooming.
- Throw distance increased.
- Now available in the Battle Royale Mode via airdrops.
The developers behind the popular game have also added new system upgrades and optimisations to the game. To start with, the company is making big changes in the Loadout Menu with this patch. The brand new UI will allow players to make sure they are using the right Loadout and Character Skills before entering the battle.
It also brings a new interface known as Heroic Emblem. This new feature allows players to track down all the achievements in every rank season. Furthermore, here some other optimisations that the developers have added to the game:
- You can now sort your in-game backpack in ascending and descending order.
- Optimized the minimap display for all game modes.
- Players can now see others’ active skill while spectating.
- Players will now prioritize players who are alive when turning into a spectator.
- Optimized the damage display for DoT damages.
- Attempt to fix a bug where no damages are dealt on hit.
- Optimized the honk buttons on vehicles.
- Rank interface now supported in team lobby.
- Optimized the in-game HUD menu.
- Players can now report inappropriate behavior in world chat.
- The Emote, Pet Emote, Prone, Ping, and Legendary Costume button can now be hidden on the HUD menu.