Amazon May Quiz Answers is updated, Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People? now you can play AmazonMay Quiz Answer to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 15000
How To Play The May Quiz Amazon Quiz – 11 May 2021
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Now, login or sign up into the Amazon app.
- Search Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz” Banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
- Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw & Wait For Result.
One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission? Amazon Quiz Answers
Answer : Indra Sinha
Q1: One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer 1: (A) Swami Vivekananda
Q2: Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Answer 2: (C) Indra Sinha
Q3: In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
Answer 3: (A) 1923
Q4: Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Answer 4: (A) Maharashtra and Gujarat
Q5: On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that “plants and animal have similar touch sense”?
Answer 5: (C) Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose